Thursday, September 27, 2007

Radio Debut...

I'm branching out a bit: To my surprise and pleasure, I was contacted this week by the co-host of Get Real Girls, a popular weekend radio show that airs in Minneapolis on FM107.1 and online at EatBetterAmerica.com. The show is devoted to helping women live their lives with intention and purpose. This weekend, they are focusing on letting go of guilt, and after reading an essay I wrote that appeared on Chronic Babe, they selected me as the Get Real Girl of the Week.

The interview will air this Saturday and can be found on 107.1.com, where they also have a brief feature on me.

I promise I will try not to talk too fast. This is no small promise.

8 comments:

Christen said...

Congrats, Laurie! That's great news!

Anonymous said...

Hey that's great!

Terry at Counting Sheep said...

Congratulations, and how cool is that! Have fun! I'll try to listen.

j said...

Congratulations! I'll try to listen, I'm not sure if I'll be able to hear anything way out in the boondocks! (I'm going home this weekend) However, you have fun!!!

Lyrehca said...

Fantastic! That's great!

Laurie said...

Thanks for the enthusiasm! I am trying to figure out how it will be archived and hopefully I will be able to link to it from this site...

Sherril said...

Too cool!

Terry at Counting Sheep said...

I just read your interview, and it was wonderful. Great insights about yourself, and so good to share with the world.

 
Powered by blogger. Customized by PinkDezine.