Sunday, July 15, 2007

It's time for some GRAND ROUNDS! (Vol. 3, No 44, that is)

I want your submissions! That's right, Grand Rounds, that wonderful weekly carnival of wit and wisdom (aka the best of the medical blogosphere), is coming to A Chronic Dose on Tues, July 24th.

Make my first time hosting a sucess and submit, submit, submit! C'mon, you know you want to!

There's no specific theme for the posts, but the more recent/timely the content, the better.

Please submit your entries by 11 pm on Sunday, July 22, and put "Grand Rounds" in your subject line. Make sure you include your post's URL and title, the name of your blog, and a brief description of the post.

The "E-mail me here" link is conveniently located on the sidebar to your right, underneath my picture and profile. (It's also laurieDOTedwardsATgmailDOTcom)

Thanks, and I'm looking forward to reading what you all have to say!

1 comment:

Roy said...

Thanks, Laurie

 
Powered by blogger. Customized by PinkDezine.